The APCW

Dear Members,

Although I cannot confirm with absolute certainty that the person contacting me is John Dutchak, I received an email this morning from someone claiming he is.

Email address: john@dutchak.com

Note: dutchak.com traces back to Everyone.net anonymous email service.

Note: A reply to this email address bounced back undeliverable.

Here are some of the highlights from what this person ("John Dutchak") said:

"I was the lead software developer of the PokerDream site I am NOT the owner. The site was created in late 2005 and in 2006, the site is owned by 2 people from Norway named Bernt Erik Hansen and Jens Lausten. Bernt Erik is the majority owner."

"I was contracted to develop and support the poker software. I worked with many members regarding their software and skin designs and this seems to have lead to the conclusion by these site members that I am in charge of the site which is not the case."

"Starting in late 2007 the operations were headed up by a person named Dave McCann who acted as the site’s host and handled the players, tournaments and games"

And finally:

"I am sad to see the PokerDream site have this type of outcome as it was a great project to work on and a fun industry. I believe Bernt Erik is a honest business man and I hope that he will resolve this matter for the players sake."

Comments?

Questions?

Is this really John?

And if it is John, is this the truth?

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The header of the email gave me no help, as it came via my "pop" email account on APCW.org. So the return path is to my domain at APCW.org.

When I entered dutchak.com it brought me to the anonymous email service, Everyone.net

I can only assume he's hiding behind that so we either:

1) Can't see his real email, or...

2) Because it's not really John at all.
Searching WHOIS.net led to the domain name dutchak.com being registered at Network Solutions.

Searching here, I find:

Registrant: Make this info private (option for registrant)
John Dutchak
3573 Florian Terrace
Palm Harbor, FL 34685
US

Domain Name: DUTCHAK.COM

There is a link on this page: About US that has no information other than the E-mail being hosted by the company you mentioned, everyone.net

obg

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=dutchak.com
Additional info on this:
http://whois.domaintools.com/dutchak.com

Registrant:
John Dutchak
3573 Florian Terrace
Palm Harbor, FL 34685
US

Domain Name: DUTCHAK.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Everyone.net, Inc.
2216 OTOOLE AVE
SAN JOSE, CA 95131-1326
US
408-519-8200

Record expires on 02-Dec-2008.
Record created on 02-Dec-2001.
Database last updated on 15-Mar-2008 18:58:30 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.EVERYONE.NET 216.200.145.40
NS2.EVERYONE.NET 216.200.145.41

There is a history link as well:
http://domain-history.domaintools.com/?q=dutchak.com&page=results

3 recorded owners / transfers, sorry, I have no membership to read anymore details.

obg
This is the email I used to contact John directly in the past, so I am guessing that yes it is John.
Also if you have Skype you can search for "Bernt Erik Hansen" ... he comes up, I have talked to him in the past. He was once involved with PD, but as far as I know he left PD long ago.
GOOD WORK! OK then... that's good stuff...

So I guess the question of "IS this really John" is solved...

Now, the question of what he's saying about his involvement and the others.
Yes this is John and yes that is his address, as of not to long ago. John was the only contact for PD for the last 2 years.

This Dave McCann is in hot water with me I will tell you right now. He showed up around December, and was the rudest person you could meet. He not only threatened me, my admins and my players, he refused to assist in any issue that we had with PD. He also threatened another operator as well. In addition to this he fabricated lies about skins, and was the one to remove any promise DucksFull had. He took DucksFull ideas, events and tournament structures and tried to use them for PDs benefit. I have saved every email from him even admitting this, along with every threat from this Dave McCann, who was aka Rob, the new PD support person. He lives in WaterFord, Michigan and has quite the history I am sure the right people would like to know about.
Everyone knew John as the "owner" never did he deny that to anyone I know about, and I also know several people that stated that John was the owner, including someone who used to work for him. Now does he own PD now? I couldnt tell you, did he ever? well he lead everyone to believe he did. Skins were purchased through him. I also have a copy of the account that was opened in Johns name where the PD stocks that were sold were. In additon to this I am sure Hyperglobal Media, the bank where all players money was deposited to would confirm the owner/s
PD alledges there was a scam. Funny if you go back to PDs history, everytime they had problems they blamed it on a scam that supposed to have happened. As of now, all the skins were taken down, all the players accounts are set at '0" and thousands of dollars have been stolen from whoever. I have accounts screenshot saved for reference if they deny monies.The four skins listed in the utube video were the highest ranking skins on the network. They are derserving of a major reimbursement with interest and damages and so are thier players. Dave McCann can say what he wants , but he better come clean, I have emails from him to burry this guy if he ever shows up anywhere again, so do several others.
And to John, no matter what you call yourself, programmer or not, you were involved in this, no matter how you look at this, you were involved. You are just as guilty by association as the rest. Dont test a WSOP again like you did last year, I as well as many others will be there too, and unless you come clean with proof of the owners, addresses, numbers etc to make things right, you will be pointed out in a room of every player there. I guarentee it. I am surprised at John, though not a peope person, he seemed easy enough to work with, but unless he offers up more info, I find it hard to believe he didnt have a hand in this network more than he did. Even the owner of a Canadian based skin knew him as the owner.
I am disgusted and sick about what PD did to our players. We will stop at nothing to expose everyone involved in this, EVERYONE!! We are truely angered by everyone that promised us and our players about how things would be great on PD. You know who you are and you are just as gutless as Dave and John are.

DucksFull
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE. ALL I KNOW IS I DONT LIKE THE WAY EVERYONE WAS SNEAKING AROUND AND NOBODY WAS GETTING ANY ANSWERS AS TO WHERE EVERYONES MONEY WENT.???AND WHY EVEN THE RAKES WERE TAKEN BACK AND THEN STOPPED THE RAKEBACK WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE. AND WHY THEY WENT THRU SO MANY SUPPORT PPL. I HAVE ACTUALLY INVESTED MONEY ,AS LOTS OF PLAYERS DID,INTO THE "SHARES" THEY WERE SELLING. BUT THIS PART SOUNDS PAUSIBLE. BECAUSE THE SHARES CANNOT BE SOLD AND THEM GO PUBLIC LIKE WAS INTENDED, UNTILL HTEY ARE ALL BOUGHT AND FINALLY PUT ON THE OPEN MARKET(LONDON) LIKE WE WERE LEAD TO BELIEVE, THEY ARE STILL IN THE SITE.BUT NOT ANYONES CASH ACCOUNTS. IF THEY WERE GOING TAKE EVERYTHING THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SO.IF IT WAS IN THEIR POWER.HAHHAHA. I HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE. IF WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE, THEN WHY WOULD THEY NOT TELL THE PPL WHO MOST DESERVED TO HEAR IT?? AND THAT IS THE PLAYERS AND SKIN OPS.WHY DID THIS STATEMENT ONLY GET PUT OUT AFTER THEY SEEN THE BROADCAST?????DID IT JUST HAPPEN TO COINCIDENTALLY ALL OF A SUDDEN JAR THEIR MEMORY AND REMIND THEM TO DO THIS???RIGHT AFTER THE RELEASE OF THE WEEKLY PERSPECTIVE???? MAYBE THEY ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY POKER.THEY SAY TIMING IS EVERYTHING.LOL. IF I COME OFF AS A LITTLE BITTER ABOUT ALL THIS IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE. I BROUGHT A LOT OF MY FRIENDS TO THIS SITE. I LOVED THE PLAYERS THERE. THEN THEY TURNE AROUND AND DID ALL OF THIS. NOW I FEEL AROUND 2 INCHES TALL FOR REFERING MY FRIENDS TO THE SITE.BECAUSE NOW ALL OF THEM LOST THE MONEY THEY TOOK FROM ALL THE ACCOUNTS. EVEN IF THEY WERE A VICTIM OF CREDIT CARD FRAUD, ON THIS BIG A SCALE,THERE WOULD BE A TRAIL. WHICH BY THE RIGHT PPL COULD BE EASILY FOLLOWED. BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT I HEARD RUMORS OF THIS "CREDITCARD" SCAM ALMOST AS SOON AS I JOINED THE SITE. I HAVE SOO MANY QUESTIONS AND I HAVE INQUIRED ABOUT THEM MANY,MANY,MANY TIMES ONLY TO GET A RESPONSE SAYING THAT "THEY DIDNT GET THOSE EMAILS" HAHAHAHA. I HAVE A FEW SAVED DRAFTS OF THOSE EMAILS. ANYWAYS, I WANT TO SAY TO ANYONE WHO I HAVE BROUGHT TO PD,THAT I AM SORRY. I DONT HAVE TO SAY THAT TO THEM ,AS THEY ARE MY PERSONAL FRIENDS AND DONT HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE. AND LOTS OF THEM HAVE LOST A GOOD CHUNK OF MONEY. AND SOME HAVING LASTING DOUBTS ABOUT ONLINE POKER ALTOGETHER. BOTTOM LINE OF WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY,IS THAT WHAT A LOT OF THE PROS SAY ABOUT PLAYING POKER. "GO WITH UR GUT" . I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MINE.I DIDNT AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. GOT BEAT AT THE RIVER. ALONG WITH MY FRIENDS.
I am contemplating our next move. One video mentioning Poker Dream and John in the last 1:30 of the show got him to email me, but when I replied to the email with the questions we all were wanting answers to it bounced... probably because he wanted it to, and that's the reason for the email proxy.

We are planning on taking this issue to a higher level next week, with extended coverage and earlier in the program. I may also call out Dave McCann and see just how "tuff" he really is. Maybe we ask our questions to John directly on the show since we know he's watching and cannot email them.
Dave McCann's correct email address is mytimetoplaynow@yahoo.com

As some of you know - Dave signed up on PD through ThePokerkeep back in early 2007. I have personally loaned him money on several occasions so he could continue playing on the site. He always paid me back.

Dave was always very pleasant at the tables too. I never once saw him bash or threaten anyone.

I still find it very hard to believe that Dave (PokerInRear1) and pdsupportrob are the same person. I have copies of emails I received from both these people and I have to tell you, they do not appear to be written by the same person.

I have to question why someone who worked for PD would sign up through my site rather than using PD's own skin. And why would a PD owner/employee have trouble making deposits? This makes no sense.

I raked a lot of money from Dave's play on PD, he was my most active player. Why would PD not want that rake for their own skin?

Too many questions... not enough answers.
yeah. he was watching because someone warned him about the broadcst . he knew what to expect. and was prepared. as for accusations about who the hell support was, it doesnt really matter.lol. support is usualy hired help is it not??but i guess it cant hurt.
Hey PokerKeep PokerInRear1 was added back to the PokerDream skin when they clasped your skin cause if I didn't sign into my account for leaderboard it always showed PD's leaderboard and PokerInRear1 was always near the top for them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by JTodd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service